I give up

iVillage Member
I give up
Tue, 09-22-2009 - 5:17pm

hi everyone

ok it's 4:10 pm tuesday afternoon and right now life sucks...... I was told by my boss a few weeks ago that I am not a nice person, but what hurts the most is that my family agrees with him. I will admit that I can be a smart mouth but I have been that way for a long time, so why change me now.

so what am I doing now butt kisses my boss (which I never thought I would have to do)..... So now my mom is ticked off at me again, for what who the hells know I was supposed to go to my grandma's house on Sat but was not feeling good so I didn't go. Heaven forbid......

I am tired of being yelled at or not talked to for little crap, I wonder why I was born for. I am thinking of moving out of state next year and I know my family will not talk to me after that. I have no friends at all, I even had a double mastectomy last year and there were family members that thought that I was stupid for doing it. (another story).

I am so stressed out lately that I only get about 4 hours of sleep or so,,,

iVillage Member
In reply to: kathyblonde
Fri, 09-25-2009 - 8:59am
it does sound like you are stressed out. what else, besides your family, is bothering you? what nice things can you do for yourself to relax?
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-30-2009 - 8:14am

Sounds like you have a lot going on.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-14-2009 - 4:40am

I can relate about the family situation. I have to be careful what I say to my aunt and grandma. I know I will never be close to them because of the way they treat me. It is very hard to be criticized or get the silent treatment I've been there. Not getting more then 4 hours of sleep is not good. Maybe you should go see a doctor about that if it continues or like someone else suggested meds/counseling. I hope you are doing better.

Christina

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-14-2009 - 7:04pm
Hi there.
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-15-2009 - 10:21am

Welcome splshbug.