Someone's watching Over Me

iVillage Member
Someone's watching Over Me
Wed, 10-14-2009 - 4:52am

I am feeling better today after having the flue for two days. I've been exhausted but I know I have to face the world. I haven't heard from my ex boyfriend and am very sad. I am worried about him and I really want to talk to him and have him back in my life. I just want him to know that I do love him. I feel like I really blew it. But, in my heart I know he loves me still because he said so in his last letter and that he wanted me to come back to him. That's why I'm worried that I haven't heard from him unless he just thinks I don't want to or can't call for some reason. I know there is nothing I can do about it right now anyway except focus on myself and take care of me for the time being.

Christina

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-14-2009 - 12:44pm

Welcome christinajeanne.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-14-2009 - 2:45pm

hey, christinajeanne, welcome to our board. i'm glad that you are feeling better today. i have the flu, too, and it's not fun at all. i agree that breakups usually happen for a reason. but sometimes it takes a while for that reason to appear so just sit tight and trust your heart (not your head).

you didn't mention how long ago you guys broke up, but someone once told me that it takes two years to get over someone for every year that you were together. of course you miss him right now and i know it hurts but you will be okay soon, i promise! have you ever considered journaling your thoughts (writing about what's bothering you)? sometimes it