I Don't Belong Anywhere....

iVillage Member
I Don't Belong Anywhere....
Wed, 01-27-2010 - 12:41pm

I'm not sure where to post, which is pretty reflective of my life - always trying to figure out where I fit in!

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-27-2010 - 3:06pm

hey, kbell, it's nice to meet you. if you could have any type of career, what would you do? don't be shy :) your kids will be kids for only so long, and you will have more time to yourself as they grow up, so i don't think it's too early to start thinking about your next "move".

congrats on the weight loss; i'm sure you feel a lot healthier now :)

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-28-2010 - 11:46am

Thank you so much for your non-judgemental response.

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-06-2010 - 12:13pm

You really do have it all already figured out.

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-08-2010 - 2:24pm
I command you for realizing that your impulses to fantasize about another man while being a married are irrational and potentially destructive (as we tend to imagine scenarios that aren't and interpret gestures as something different than what's intended). That being said, most women/men do it and the daydreaming part I can relate to the most and I'm sure others would attest to the same. In my opinion, that is all harmless. Hey, sometimes looking good enables the self esteem boost. I am also very attractive and God knows, at times it feels as that is ALL I am holding onto (because I am devoid of any "real" self esteem). So get out there, out your sexy dress on, hold your head up high.
I'd say, enjoy the flirtation as long as that's what they are. They just may help your sex life a little, ha ha.