A note about your old posts. (m)

iVillage Member
A note about your old posts. (m)
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 6:31am
I'm a bit disappointed that the old board is completely gone. I had no idea the transition would be this abrupt. I'm sure many of you want to see your old posts and I know we had a few newer members recently and I don't want you to feel forgotten. All of your old messages are available in the archives. You can look at the archives link which is located just under the search window or you can try to do a search. Then feel free to copy it and paste it so it's reposted here.

I apologize for this inconvenience.

Gail

Edited 3/25/2003 11:28:28 AM ET by cl-opal45

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 8:25am
Hey GJ,

I'm not sure about the old archives. I feel the same way though. Man, I would hate to lose access to them. I'll find out and I'll get back to you as soon as I know something.

Gail

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 12:18am
Gail, do you have any idea whether iVillage plans to restore the full archive once the new system is running smoothly? The oldest archived messages I could find (after searching for greenjeanz) were from April 2002, which means that there's still a lot of stuff missing. I've been on this board since April 2001. There were times when I used this board as sort of an online journal, and the idea of that record being lost forever makes me feel ill. Wish I'd thought to copy everything I wrote on the board to my hard drive, but I didn't. Oh well.