Hi...I'm new here

iVillage Member
Hi...I'm new here
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 8:42am
I post at some other board here at iVillage Health, and I'm just trying to find as much support as I can get. Some boards move really slowly, and I need more than that. I won't say too much right now, because I do suffer from PTSD from things that have happened to me, and right now I'm really depressed. But I wanted to say hi, and hope that I can fit in here. Then when the time is right, I'm sure everything will come out.

Tamara

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 9:01am
Welcome Tamara,

I think it's very wise of you to seek out as much support as you can find. So many of us struggle with reaching out. However, sharing our pain seems to be the only way of ridding ourselves of what eats at us from within.

We have a wonderful board here, if I do say so myself ;-). The women are so wise and compassionate. I think you'll find you're not so alone b/c we truly understand and can relate to so much of what you're dealing with. I invite you to do a search on some of the issues you're struggling with, then read a few of the posts that deal with those issues. It might help you get a feel for the level of wisdom and support of this board. But even if you continue lurking, I think this is a marvelous place to just hang out.

So, welcome to our little slice of heaven and safety. I look forward to hearing from you in the future maybe.

**gentle hugs**

Gail