I need a show of hands...

iVillage Member
I need a show of hands...
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 9:05am
Who's still having trouble navigating the new board? What specific issues, if any, are you still experiencing?

I'd like to take this information and share it with the iVillage team so we can get some help if we need it.

Thanks!

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 7:35pm
I'm still not thrilled with the new boad setup. Maybe because I only have weekends free and I don't spend that much time on the board anymore, I'm not adjusting well. I just find that it's too difficult to navigate. I really liked the feature on the old board where you could see all the responses to a post by title and author. For me it seems to take too long to check out an entire weeks activity. With the old board it was easier to see what I've missed and try to play catch up. I'm not doing so great now.
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 9:32pm
I'm doing fine with the format, although I still like the old one better. I haven't had any major issues with this one; it just took some time to get used to. I'm naturally resistant to change, so I fully expected to feel that way.

One thing I do like is that when you are responding to a post, that post is on your screen under where you're typing. That's really handing when you're addressing more than one issue or question in the post! I also really like the avatars.

Pages