Silly Saturday!

iVillage Member
Silly Saturday!
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 11:26am
How about a silly saturday? :o}

1. Which emoticon do you wish ivillage offered?

2. What is a dream you have for your future?

3. What's the best movie you've seen lately?

4. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

5. What's your favorite form of exercise?

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 11:31am
1. Which emoticon do you wish ivillage offered?

Stressed

2. What is a dream you have for your future?

To own a Mercedes CLK 320 convertible.

3. What's the best movie you've seen lately?

Gone With The Wind, j/k, it hasn't been that long since I've seen a movie but pretty darn close, lol. I guess Big Fat Greek Wedding.

4. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

rocky road

5. What's your favorite form of exercise?

Weights and walking.

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 7:17pm
1. Which emoticon do you wish ivillage offered? Tornado, for my high anxiety days. :) I did see the tornado we can choose for our picture. I might do that!

2. What is a dream you have for your future? To publish a novel.

3. What's the best movie you've seen lately? Sadly, Agent Cody Banks. I am restricted to watching juvenile movies while dh is away. I could get a sitter, but it seems like such a hassle just to see a movie, so I end up waiting for them to come to digital cable.

4. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? I'm not a big ice cream fan, but I like chocolate when I'm going to have some.

5. What's your favorite form of exercise? Walking, running, and lately boogie-boarding.

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 8:51pm
My answers:

1. Which emoticon do you wish ivillage offered? Surprised

2. What is a dream you have for your future? To publish books and music

3. What's the best movie you've seen lately? Two Weeks' Notice!!

4. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Baskin Robbins' Peanut Butter Chocolate

5. What's your favorite form of exercise? Dancing, but since I've gained so much weight I walk. Will go back to dance when I get my weight down.

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 10:54pm
1. AARRGGHHH is the emoticon I wish they had! :)

2. A dream and a plan I have for my future is to earn my Ph.D. in education and teach future teachers.

3. Basic w/ John Travolta, Taye Diggs & Samuel Jackson--I saw it tonite, actually, and it was really good! I didn't know Taye was in it, so that was a wonderful surprise! I just love all three of those actors! :) (Did you see John Travolta on Oprah about a week and a half ago? He was simply adorable!!!)

4. Oreo cookie ice cream is my fave and Phish Food (from Ben & Jerry's).

5. Swimming and walking are my faves!

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-06-2003 - 12:32am
1. Which emoticon do you wish ivillage offered? A big fat happy frog! (I love frogs!)

2. What is a dream you have for your future? In all honesty, my greatest dream for the future already came true. I dreamed (and fought for) stability in my life and I finally found it a few years ago.

3. What's the best movie you've seen lately? Airplane! (I know, it's old, but I laaaaaaugh every time!)

4. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Neopolitain, I guess. (I don't eat much ice cream.)

5. What's your favorite form of exercise? Anything that doesn't hurt.