I resigned as cl.

iVillage Member
I resigned as cl.
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 2:54pm
I truly thank all of you for your support and patience as we made the format change. It was a rough go but your tenacity to face change and stay on the board is greatly appreciated. As someone told me once, sexual abuse may be the topic of the board but the members are the heart of it. You are fantastic members!!

However, I must resign as a co-cl. My time is being pulled in too many different directions right now and the technical glitches are making the board impossible to attend. CL-Free_Girl is doing a wonderful job. I thank you for being a great co-cl! :-)

So, take gentle care of yourselves. Each and every one of you is such an incredibly beautiful person. I know my approach may have ruffled a feather or two and I'm very sorry about that. But please know I see so much greatness within each of you.

XO,

Gail

**gentle hugs**

iVillage Member
In reply to: opal45
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 4:29pm
OH NO! I'm so sad to hear this, but I do understand. I hope that you will keep coming here as a member, though. Please don't feel as if you can't come and get support just because you've taken off your CL hat. You do have a different style from mine, but I think that's one of the reasons I've learned so much from you!

I'd like to take this time to ask the members here to please feel free to post questions and discussion topics and things like that. I can't lead this board all by myself, and I would appreciate all the help I can get!

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 8:05pm
Gail,

I'm sorry to hear you are resigning, but on the same token I'm glad that you are taking care of you and know when to say "when", so to speak. Hopefully, you will still be around, though! It wouldn't be the same without you! Take care and thanks for all you do and have done! Stacy

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-05-2003 - 11:01am
Thank you both for your kind support. Sadly, I probably won't be very active here any more. However, I'm usually available to chat through AIM (ksj2509) or through MSN (gailp@lehman-gates.com). So feel free to touch base every once in awhile. :-)

Ciao,

Gail

**gentle hugs**