SILLY SATURDAY/SUNDAY ?s

iVillage Member
SILLY SATURDAY/SUNDAY ?s
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 11:59pm
Just for fun!

1. What brand of makeup do you wear?

2. If you had to describe yourself in terms of what animal you are the most like, what animal would that be? (Example: I had a friend who once answered that as a gazelle, because she loved to run.)

3. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?

4. What sibling order do you fall into in your family?

5. What is your favorite restaurant?

HeidiRose

co-cl, Sexual Abuse Healing Board

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-17-2003 - 9:57pm
Well, I guess I should answer my own questions!

1. What brand of makeup do you wear? Clinique--I wait for bonus days to buy my skin care products and then the bonus gift includes makeup. So I rarely ever "buy" makeup.

2. If you had to describe yourself in terms of what animal you are the most like, what animal would that be? (Example: I had a friend who once answered that as a gazelle, because she loved to run.) A white, fluffy bunny rabbit. I've always been ultra-feminine and liked light, "fluffy" things. I can wiggle my nose, too! LOL

3. What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Without a doubt, Scooby-Doo! And I love it that he's back! My kids love him, too!

4. What sibling order do you fall into in your family? I am the oldest of six children.

5. What is your favorite restaurant? Romano's Macaroni Grill.

HeidiRose

co-cl, Sexual Abuse Healing Board

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-18-2003 - 10:13am

Clinique mainly but I have a few grocery store brands, too.

2. If you had to describe yourself in terms of what animal you are the most like, what animal would that be? (Example: I had a friend who once answered that as a gazelle, because she loved to run.)

My YDD called me a golden retriever in her metaphor poem. She said I'm fun to be around. Not bad, eh?

Mighty Mouse

Oldest of two. Well, I also have 2 (deceased) half brothers and 1 (deceased) half sister who were older than my mother. And then I have 2 older step-sisters, 1 younger ste-brother and 1 younger step-sister. Our family tree is a mess.

Tough one. Probably Fio's La Forchate. I'm butchering the spelling of the name but it's a local restaurant that serves 5 and 8 course dinners. Very decadent.

Edited 5/18/2003 12:23:14 PM ET by opal45

**gentle hugs**

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-18-2003 - 12:52pm

Revlon Colorstay

The Slow-Moving Loris. LOL

Scooby-Doo, and before that, the Smurfs (I know, I know!)

Oldest & bossiest

I like a local Mongolian BBQ place--dining outside, sometimes there's music, and it's all Weight Watchers friendly foods! And my kids like it, too!

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-18-2003 - 7:17pm
1. I wear mostly Clinique brand, as far as powder and blush. As for mascara and lip products, I use whatever I see that I like that day! :)

2. Well, lately I feel like a three-toed tree sloth! I don't seem to have any energy! I'm on new sleep meds, though, and it is the end of the school year. Both of those, I think, are contributing to that sloth feeling! Normally, I would probably say a cat b/c I like my space--I want things on my terms. surprise surprise. :)

3. Scooby-Doo until they put Scrappy on there.

4. LOL--I'm laughing b/c it just depends on which part of my extended non-nuclear family we are talking about! I am my mother's only child. HOwever, with my mom and late stepfather, I am the youngest of four and the only girl. With my dad and stepmother, I am the oldest of three girls. With my biological father (whom I have never met), I am the oldest of three--girl/boy/girl.

5. My favorite restaurant is a local Italian restaurant we have just here in town--it has the BEST spinach tortellini with tomato basil cream sauce! It is to die for!

Hope all is well with everyone! stacy

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-18-2003 - 7:19pm
I forgot about the Smurfs! I loved those, too!!!!!
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-18-2003 - 11:09pm

None - Just a natural woman!!!

Mockingbird. I can imitate to fit in. I've got "act as if" down pat.

Popeye, Scooby Doo, Fractured Fairy Tales, Roadrunner.

Oldest of three - spaced 7 years apart each. Only girl.

Texas Roadhouse