NEW SATURDAY/SUNDAY SILLIES

iVillage Member
NEW SATURDAY/SUNDAY SILLIES
Sat, 05-24-2003 - 5:07pm
This is my favorite board activity! Fun way to get to know more about each other!

1. What is your favorite kind of music?

2. Are you scared of spiders? Care to elaborate?

3. What is the most daring thing you have ever done? (True confessions time! LOL)

4. Any special plans for summer?

5. What do you wear "around the house?" Pajamas, sweats, regular going-out clothes, etc.

HeidiRose

co-cl, Sexual Abuse Healing Board

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-25-2003 - 10:12pm
My answers:

1. What is your favorite kind of music? Top-40 type stuff mostly, but I also really like movie soundtracks where they used full orchestras, etc.

2. Are you scared of spiders? Care to elaborate? YESSSSS!! Hate them! The boys in grade school chased me with them from 3rd-5th grades! They though it was great!

3. What is the most daring thing you have ever done? (True confessions time! LOL) When we were newlyweds my dh and I did it at nighttime in the middle of a golf course. It was kind of a "should we, it would be adventurous-do you dare" kind of thing.

4. Any special plans for summer? Not doing a big vacation, but plan to do several small excursions within the state. It's my husband's company's 10th anniversary so they're paying for everyone and their families to go to the amusement park, have catered meal, etc. We'll probably go camping a couple of times. I would like to take the kids through the Cache Valley Cheese factory, about 60 miles away. Stuff like that.

5. What do you wear "around the house?" Pajamas, sweats, regular going-out clothes, etc.

Either my workout clothes or a nightgown (my nightgowns are "loungewear" type thingies--not as ugly as my mom's housecoats and not silky little things, either).

HeidiRose

co-cl, Sexual Abuse Healing Board

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-26-2003 - 2:45am
1. What is your favorite kind of music?

Depends on my mood. I love the Dixie Chicks and Sheryl Crow.

2. Are you scared of spiders? Care to elaborate?

Not at all.

3. What is the most daring thing you have ever done? (True confessions time! LOL)

I don't think I've been very daring, but today I went boogie-boarding in the ocean. Just playing like that feels daring for me, because it is so focused in the present moment. For me, that's daring. (Which shows you how un-daring I am! lol)

4. Any special plans for summer?

Just waiting for dh to get home!

I like those non-sweat sweat pants. They're sort of like pajamas, I guess. Lightweight cotton pants with a drawstring waist. I sleep in them, but I'm also comfortable going to the mailbox in them! :o}

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-27-2003 - 9:35pm
I like sharing too. I like learning about others and sharing about me.

1. Bluegrass - not the whiny kind, the fast paced, up tempo, feel good stuff. Plus lots of folks around here get together and play on their carports and it's a lot of fun.

2. No, I'm not scared of spiders. I can remember playing with grandaddy longlegs growing up. Not exactly a spider, but sort of.

3. Jump off pipes crossing the lake close to my friends house. Looong way down. Usually while under the influence of something. Stupid.

4. I want to spend time with my grandson.

5. Grubbies- Soccer shorts and t-shirts with advertising on them. Or sweatpants.

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-28-2003 - 3:05pm
I like most kinds of music- I really love 80's music and tv tunes and some soundtracks. I am not afraid of spiders but I don't care for them. The most daring things I did was have sex with my boyfriend in my parent's house in the family room when I was a teenager. No vacation plans as of right now. I am currently not working so I have vacation time all the time just no money to go anywhere. I wear either sweats,leggings or jeans and t-shirts around my house. Andrea