Sorry I haven' t written in a bit

iVillage Member
Sorry I haven' t written in a bit
Sat, 06-07-2003 - 6:27pm
I haven't been able to deal with the sexual abuse because I have just been too suicidal. Having to many things to try and cope with has driven me over the edge. To top it off I am havng problems with my therapist. I will keep you all posted and I thank you for the support. Andrea

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-08-2003 - 2:31am
(((hugs))) I started the suicide post with you in mind. I hope that some people respond to it and offer you something you can take away and use. I also hope that it helps you to know that you're not alone in feeling that way, and that it's a normal part of the healing journey, and most importantly, that it passes!

You just keep coming back here and keep reaching out in other places in your life. The healing journey is like the Field of Dreams movie. If you reach out, help will come. (((hugs)))

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-08-2003 - 3:54am
Andrea,

Keep hanging in there, and don't feel bad about not posting all the time. Sometimes it's just too overwhelming when there is so much going on inside. Please come as often as you can, though, and ask for support when you need it.

You are right to concentrate right now on the suicide issues; you don't want to pile on a bunch of other stuff and just make it worse. Are you going to look for a new counselor?

I'll be thinking of you. Love, Heidi

HeidiRose

co-cl, Sexual Abuse Healing Board