Another absence!

iVillage Member
Another absence!
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 1:12pm
I just wanted to let you all know that I'm not going to be as active on the board as I usually am for the next month or two. It's not because I don't care! My dh gets home from deployment soon, and then we're making an international move. I'm very busy right now getting ready for that move and homecoming, and we'll be without our household goods for about five or six weeks. You probably won't see me at all in the month of August, but I should be back shortly thereafter! I just wanted to let you all know that! I'll be posting a little over the next couple of weeks, but things are getting increasingly crazy around here!!! :o}
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 1:20pm
Good luck with the big move!I can imaigine things are hectic for you about now.Don't let youself get overwelemed! Try to take some time for you, I know that may prove to be difficult.

I'll miss you and your words of wisdom...

Take good care, see more of you in Sept?

Hugs and Peace to you...Thank you for everything,

Patti

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 5:40pm
I'm so excited for you that your husband is coming home soon! I know you've been anxiously awaiting this. Where is your move taking you? I'll bet your kids are excited to see Dad! How have they done in his absense?

I will definitely miss you during your "break;" I definitelyl felt lost without you while you were on vacation! We will keep things going here, though, and look forward to when you get back. I'm glad you can still post for a couple of weeks!

Hugs, Heidi

HeidiRose

co-cl, Sexual Abuse Healing Board