Hello

iVillage Member
Hello
Fri, 07-18-2003 - 12:00pm
Hi

I have been reading the posts here for a while. I may have even introduced myself six or seven months ago, I can't remember. Anyway, I usually post on a different ivillage board but now in t we are moving into the various abuse issues. The Uglies, I call it. But there have been some discussions lately that I wanted to join but couldn't because I didn't belong here. Hope that came out right.

ANyway, for the past couple of weeks I've been talking myself into doing this. And maybe even posting my story. I don't know. I think that if it is Ok I would like to just to get it over with, get past the feelings that it will cause, and then get on with things. I'm excited about the next phase of this healing journey, even though it hurts. But I think that I will be looking for others to walk with, which is where you all come in, I hope. If you are willing to add another to your group.

Anyway, it's my day off work so I'm sitting here sipping my coffee and keeping my courage up.

Bye,

Nancy

iVillage Member
In reply to: nannel2002
Fri, 07-18-2003 - 12:22pm
Welcome! I'm glad you introduced yourself. Post your story whenever you're ready. I think you'll find a lot of support here!
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-18-2003 - 6:24pm
Welcome, Nancy. I think you'll find a very caring and supportive feeling here. We're happy to listen at the rate you're ready to go. This is a painful part of progressing, but acknowledging it was for me the final piece I needed for the "puzzle" of my life to make sense. I'm glad that I did decide to address this. Even though there are definitely bumpy times with the emotions, etc. I feel that I'm much healthier now.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Hugs, Heidi

HeidiRose

co-cl, Sexual Abuse Healing Board

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-18-2003 - 6:36pm
Weicome Nancy,

I have only been coming here a very short while, but feel alot of love and acceptance already.I would like to read your story some time if you feel ready.I feel like a load has been lifted from me since I posted.

Hugs and Peace to you,

Patti