Having problems with this site

iVillage Member
Having problems with this site
Tue, 07-22-2003 - 10:12pm
Hello. I am new here and I am having trouble locating the sexual abuse boards and info. I have to type in sexual abuse in the find area to locate it. Is there an easier way? There seems to be no direction to this topic. Also, what happened to the chat at 10 on Tuesdays for this topic? I was already to talk with others and the page was not found. Thanks for your help.
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 2:44am
Well you found us now, and welcome! What I do to make getting to this board easier is to keep it bookmarked under my "favorites" in my web browser. Also--if you look at the top of the board next to where it says welcome, whatisup, you'll see a link titled "favorite boards." You can put this board on your favorites list there. (It automatically lists the boards you've visited recently.)

As for chats, I don't think those are active anymore. There might be some members who still meet & I'm sure they'll post in response here if that's the case--but I know I don't lead chats, and I don't believe the other CL does, either. But the board is here all the time!

I agree that the main board makes it difficult to find a particular board--but I think that's because there are so many boards to choose from!

Anyhow, welcome to the board & I hope to see more of you!

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 3:47am
Wanted to add my welcome, and to say that I hope the tips freegirl offered will be of help to you!

We're glad to have you here, and hope you'll post more and introduce yourself to us. We have a wonderful, caring group here. This is a safe place.

Hugs, Heidi

HeidiRose

co-cl, Sexual Abuse Healing Board

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-25-2003 - 6:15pm
I just want to thank you for responding. The favorite board helps me to get here now.
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-26-2003 - 11:57am
Hi :)

I see that our CLs have given you some ways to access the board! There are a few others I'd like to share:

Our main board page - this contains a listing of all the boards in Health:

www.ivillagehealth.com/boards

Our main chat page - all Health chats :)

www.ivillagehealth.com/chat

And if you'd like to explore iVillage, here's a link to our front screen. There are thousands of boards, hundreds of chats and lots of great information.

www.ivillage.com

The Abuse chat is very much active -- every Tuesday night at 10 pm ET. It can be accessed through the chat link on the top of the page or through the the link to our entire chat schedule directly above.

Take care!

Cindi Klein

Community Manager,

iVillageHealth

www.ivillagehealth.com