Need a 3rd cl

iVillage Member
Need a 3rd cl
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 3:28pm
We have another cl slot open for this board, and I wanted to let you know here so that if anyone is interested you can apply. There's a place here at the top of our page to click on to fill out and send an application. Freegirl, as you know, will be gone for awhile and we need another set of fingers! ;o) Also, the board has been wonderfully busy and is growing fast, so another cl would be very beneficial here.

If you've been an ivillage member for at least 3 months, (doesn't have to be all on this board) you're eligible to apply. The application gets sent to our board moderator and they make the decision from there.

Let us know if you're interested! Hugs, Heidi

HeidiRose

co-cl, Sexual Abuse Healing Board

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 8:32pm
I sent in an application about a month ago. Was turned down. Would I need to apply again or could you ask them about my application. They said they would keep it on file for a bit. Andrea
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 9:51pm
I can email and ask them about it, Andrea. I would guess that the reason it got turned down is that at that point we weren't looking for another cl. I would be happy to ask for you.

Is your email the same one that is on your application?

Thank you for your willingness to pitch in. I think you'd enjoy it. I'll write in and see what they say!

Hugs, Heidi

HeidiRose

co-cl, Sexual Abuse Healing Board

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 10:35pm
Thanks and yes my email is the same. Let me know. Andrea
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 8:47am
hi

i would love to be a cl i go to a lots

of boards on ivillage and there are some

that i now alot about especially this

board.

catherine

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 7:04pm
Andrea--

Could you email the cm directly about your app? Her name is Cindi. Here is her email.

">

Thanks! Heidi

Heidi

co-cl, Adults with ADD/ADHD Board &

&nbsp

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 7:07pm
Catherine,

If you want to apply just click on "be a leader" on our title page and it will guide you through the application process.

Heidi

Heidi

co-cl, Adults with ADD/ADHD Board &

&nbsp