My Beautiful Baby Girl

iVillage Member
My Beautiful Baby Girl
Thu, 08-28-2003 - 6:02pm
If you have access to Yahoo and I think everyone every where does...

here she is:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/windgoddess71

and here we are togehter:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/windgoddess89

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-29-2003 - 10:14am
Hello

I am new here but I have to tell you that you have a beautiful daughter and the resemblence between you and her is very striking.

-eb

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-29-2003 - 11:51am
<<

-eb>>>

Thanks I tell the really nosey strangers that I had sex with my self and reproduced... it seems to shut them up quick enough! I am glad that I was blessed that way. If she had looked very different from me it might be hard to forget her conception. Heaven was looking out for me. and I am grateful.

-G

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-29-2003 - 9:14pm
Your daughter is indeed a very beautiful child. I was also happy that my daughter looked so much like me. I didn't conceive my daughter like you but I did conceive her because I didn't have it in me to say "NO". I wouldn't change a thing though when it comes to my daughter she is part of the reason I survived. I prayed to God for a little girl to love and I got one and she has done nothing but give me unconditional love back. My daughter is 19 now and doesn't need me all of the time but the other day she called me because a bug bit her (she's allergic) and I think she just wanted me to come visit her or something and used the excuse of the bug bite for me to come to her rescue.

Destiny

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-01-2003 - 4:21pm
Thank you for sharing those pictures! You are both beautiful! What an adorable little girl. I can see why she's your pride and joy! What a doll.

They need a proud mama emoticon, don't you think?

That was fun to look at. Thank you for the smile!

Hugs, Heidi

HeidiRose

co-cl, Sexual Abuse Healing Board