just wanted to say

iVillage Member
just wanted to say
Thu, 09-25-2008 - 11:21pm

I post sporadically, but I lurk ALL the time.

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-26-2008 - 1:13am

Thanks (((((Jax))))). How very thoughtful of you. I see your posts on here now and then so I know you're around. Please don't feel as if you have to respond to everyone here or every post here. Do what you need to do for you. I very much appreciate hearing your support. When you do post you're always kind and caring to everyone and that is so appreciated. Thanks.

Allie

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-26-2008 - 8:08am

Hi Jax,

Just wanted to let you know that I lurk too.

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-26-2008 - 9:31am
Jax you are in my thoughts always.

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-26-2008 - 9:37am

You're so sweet (((Jax))) and I'm really happy you wrote this post. Just knowing you're there is enough.

All I can say is I've only found your posts to hold the kindest compassion so please try not to worry about how they're being received by the readers. The only thing you need to be concerned about is how they affect you. I can only imagine how hard it is for you to manage your feelings without the support of therapy. The last thing your poor sweet soul needs is to be overwhelmed and alone. My heart truly goes out to you.

I have to say though, I really admire how well you're able to protect yourself and tend to your needs. Please, try not to push yourself b/c you feel you need to support anyone else. There are plenty of us who might have better support IRL who can respond. We only want what's best for YOU. So lurk away, girlfriend! :-)

**gentle hugs**

Gail
**gentle hugs**