work/not feeling right/and just scared

iVillage Member
work/not feeling right/and just scared
Tue, 01-06-2009 - 9:41pm

i went back to work today caring for the autistic darling girl i have been a nanny for all her life, she is 11 1/2.

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-07-2009 - 8:49am

Oh ((((Shan))), IMO your work...and your relationship...with Ahana is the perfect healing canvas. All the desire you feel for her, all the purity and simplemindedness you see in her, it's all right within you awaiting your recognition. See Shannon, that's what I see in you so I know it's all there. And I think this desire you have to see Rose again is actually your inner parts' desire to have you, your adult Self, there with them now. Sadly, Rose is gone and sadder too, your mother is gone. But angel, they are not the 'you' your inner parts need and deserve. You've probably heard me say over and over again how we need to reparent ourselves. Well, I honestly believe those inner parts are calling for you. And the most marvelous thing of all is that I know you can do it. We all have seen your strength...your love of others...your courage...so I passionately believe you're going to make it. But I gently encourage you to shift your focus more on your adult Self's capacity. Those parts need You. Of course, you need Leo and the support of others, too but I really think you need to understand how much your inner parts need You, too. Does that make sense?

**gentle hugs**

Gail
**gentle hugs**

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-06-2009 - 11:27pm
Shannon, I am also glad you are back at work.

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-06-2009 - 11:16pm

(((((((((((((((((Lucky)))))))))))))))) bless your heart my dear.

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-06-2009 - 10:58pm

Dear Shannon,

You've touched on a subject very dear to my heart.

LUCKY