update.

iVillage Member
update.
Fri, 01-09-2009 - 6:49pm

I'm still a bit raw from this weeks events. But feeling a bit better today. My DH and I went and talked with all the family involved last night it felt good to get it all out. I took today off of work to re-coop after my bit of a breakdown last night i feel uneasy a bit I hate feeling this way . I feel like id life to lock myself and my family in the house where I know we R all safe from the outside world. weird huh? I know its not possible life goes on but damn its hard sometimes.

My husband talked with the first childs (the one who originally brought to my sons attention of showing themselves etc) parent this evening he has had many talks with his son he relayed to my husband that he is keeping an eye on his children and asked them both if there had been any showing of themselves to one another they both declined I trust these parents they are good people and the boy said that he learned this from a late night direct TV program he watched while up alone. I just feel very uneasy and wish this had never happened to begin with I hate this has ripped open and made raw all my feelings again.

So even though today i am feeling a bit better I still feel I don't know how to explain it a bit raw and wish id heal a bit quicker. I hate dealing with this now I worry so much about my child being affected ...

iVillage Member
In reply to: hrtease2
Sun, 01-11-2009 - 4:41pm
I'm glad you were able to talk to the family and get to the bottom of where the boy learned of this in the first place.