coping

iVillage Member
coping
Sat, 01-10-2009 - 12:36am
Thinking about the situation and trying to get back to my life makes me feel sick like nothing will ever be the same. I cant seem to shake this feeling that my son has relived what I did in the past. even though I know its completely different circumstances I cant let go of this sickening feeling in my gut I start to think im coping ok then it feels like it all comes rushing back and I feel panicked again like i cant deal with this Will I ever feel or be able to deal with my day to day life normally again because right now it sure doesn't seem like it... My heart actually feels like it physically hurts I hate this...
iVillage Member
In reply to: hrtease2
Sun, 01-11-2009 - 7:53pm
Thank you for being so supportive. I first found I village when I was TTC my DS and was struggling with IF . It was a terrible time and I was at a very Low time in my life. The If board i found through Ivillage saved my sanity It helped so tremendously to find people who understood what i was going through and had advice and knew my daily struggles instead of hearing from others oh your trying to hard or theres always adoption. These boards are a wonderful tool for support because even though someone loves or cares for you and tries to help they say they understand but unless they have went through it there is no way they can. Thank you too all the ladies on here who give of themselves on our journey to healing and god bless us all....
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-11-2009 - 4:00pm
Tressa,

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-11-2009 - 2:50am
Gail Thank you for your caring reply it really helps knowing i am with people who know how im feeling :)) Thanks for your support! - Tressa
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-10-2009 - 3:01pm

I first want to welcome you and let you know I'm so sorry all of this has happened to you and your family again. It's such an awful tragedy.

Next I want to encourage you not to lose sight of the fact that you caught this early in

**gentle hugs**