very nervous about today

iVillage Member
very nervous about today
Sat, 01-10-2009 - 1:38pm

So today is the day to take DD2 back to the university. We don't want to but, with your help, I realize that she wants control over something. Even if this , in my opinion, is a bad idea. She has had a bad stomach ache for a couple of days now. She will not admit to herself or me that she is nervous. I even said if you would admit it it might help you feel better. Of course I knew as it came out that I should have kept it to myself. I am trying and I pray that I will get better at it. I just don't want her to think that I don't care anymore. Last night DH asked DD2 to write down the things she would like for us to and not to do so that we know. She did but actually the list has very little for us to go on. I must admit though the one that will be the absolute hardest for me is to only call 3 times a week. I call

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-11-2009 - 4:18pm
I hope all went well when you dropped off DD today.

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-10-2009 - 2:13pm

Wow, I'm so proud of the progress you've made. I truly admire your honest willingness to learn how to help your family.

One thing I've noticed is how you sign your posts "walking in faith". Perhaps when you feel the urge to call your dd you can call on your faith instead.

**gentle hugs**