Agitated

iVillage Member
Agitated
Sun, 01-11-2009 - 7:47pm

My husband went out last night with some friends and saw a comedian it was nice we had a good time and It made me feel "somewhat" normal for the evening and I almost forgot what the week had brought on.

Today went pretty well we went got DS from my moms (he spent the night) and we(DH & I) took him sledding we had alot of fun. Then we came home and went to my sister inlaws my niece (the one my son showed himself to) wanted to play outside she is my lil buddy. I think thats what makes this all so hard we r very close to my DH sister they live right behind us and we R there alot. I am my nieces godmother as well. I still feel uneasy about my son being around her and he made a comment as we were leaving there place tonight that he cant trust Maya! I said why? My sister in law said why cant you trust Maya cause she told the truth? I said yeah your extremely lucky Maya told the truth she did what she should have done! I am so angry with him its like he blames her for him getting caught. I am not sure where to go with this next. I don't know how to deal with my emotions of uneasiness or looking at him so critically now. I think tomorrow I need to call my counselor and start sessions back up I haven't been to her since shortly after my sons birth just every 6 mo to the Psych to get meds renewed. Is this normal me feeling this way? well anyway what the hell is Normal? anymore I don't know...

iVillage Member
In reply to: hrtease2
Mon, 01-12-2009 - 3:21pm
Tressa, I do think your feelings are normal.

Community Leader
Mon, 01-12-2009 - 11:36pm

Maybe some of it could be "getting in trouble" but maybe some of it was watching you be upset for days and maybe he thinks he caused it.

Zoe

Community Leader - Sexual Abuse Healing

Boards> Health & Fitness >Crisis Support >Sexual Abuse Healing

http://www.ivillage.com/forums/health-fitness/crisis-support/sexual-abuse-healing

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-13-2009 - 1:51pm
Thanks i never thought of the fact he might feel like that. You made some good points Ill have my hubby talk with him alone that way he doesn't feel bad talking to me thinking he may upset me again . I appreciate your support thanks :)