THANK YOU & A BIT OF RELEASE

iVillage Member
THANK YOU & A BIT OF RELEASE
Sat, 01-31-2009 - 5:27am

Oh my, where do I begin?

I guess first with a very heartfelt and tearful thank you to all who have prayed for me thought of me sent well wishes suportive words for me since I have been here through trying to deal the 10 years of rape in my childhood and then him murdering my precious mother when I was just shy of 16 in front of me... And Supporting Praying and Thinking of me When I "lost it" in Nov. when my treasured therapist passed away suddenly and I could not cope and was in the hospital but still you here supported my husband and I am forever greatful... and as you well know he has a very ill heart and had another open heart surgery on the 12th... another triple bypass... and I thank you for the thouhts and prayers yet again... Am I rambling???

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-05-2009 - 12:35am

((((Shannon)))) I'm glad Leo is home and hope you're able to nip that broncitis soon. I've had that and sinus infections more times than I can count, and its always a royal pain.

I know there's no words to comfort you in your pain. Just know I'm very sorry for what you've had to see and go through. (((hugs))) And I'm always ready to listen.

Alisa

Alisa

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-01-2009 - 4:30am

((((((((((((((((((Fluppet)))))))))))))))) thank you darlin...

Your thoughts mean so much.

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-01-2009 - 4:26am

((((((((((((((((((((Brenda)))))))))))))))))))))

I emailed you--hope you get it

~~Shannon
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-31-2009 - 6:07pm

Hi Shannon

Your story hs touched me very deeply. I hope you can feel comfortable enough to just keep writing and getting all this stuff out. Your losses are great, I understand, I too have suffered many close losses.

We will be here to support you at this time, please reach out whenever you need to and never feel that what you say isn't that important and please don't apologise too, you haven't done anything wrong.

Big hugs to you and Leo

Fluppet
Fluppet x  x
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-31-2009 - 5:01pm
Photobucket