I'm sorry I haven't been around lately

iVillage Member
I'm sorry I haven't been around lately
Tue, 02-03-2009 - 7:31pm
Hello all my beatiful ladies.

iVillage Member

(((((Brenda))))))....In view of how you are feeling, I thank you so much for at least acknowledging my post. I didn't know if anyone would. It was "that kind of post".

I've been in those holes so many times. I wasn't sure until last spring that I wouldn't do something but it was coming here and other boards that finally made me realize that I wouldn't. I don't think you will either. I don't sense it in you.

I will keep posting here(despite some who wish I wouldn't) IF I feel I can help. That's the least I can do to help you out. I used to cl several boards several years ago including one on Loss of a Parent....a really gut wrenching board. You can burn out really fast on some boards and I admire your ability to hang in there. Take your time and know we are thinking of you and hoping for the best.

gentle hugs with tears of hope.........JennyB

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-03-2009 - 10:24pm

(((((((((((((((((Brenda)))))))))))))))))))) Your are in my thoughts, prayers, and heart as you find the strength to continue surviving.

Community Leader
Sometimes we just need to make me time.
I think you are an amazing woman.
I love what it says about courage and if we are still standing that is reason enough to celebrate.
This year I will embrace that...it has been a difficult year for me personally...but I am still here...standing and let the Celebrations begin!
Thank-you so much for your wonderful words.
Nightangel
Nightangel
iVillage Member
Brenda Bless you sweetie, for taking the time to worry about all of us when your
iVillage Member

Oh Brenda, I'm so sorry to hear you're in that black hole. Oh my, I know it too well. If you ever feel like sharing more of what's going on then I hope you know you can trust us to give you the love and support you always seem to offer

**gentle hugs**