I'm sorry I haven't been around lately

iVillage Member
I'm sorry I haven't been around lately
Tue, 02-03-2009 - 7:31pm
Hello all my beatiful ladies.

iVillage Member

Oh Brenda, I'm so sorry to hear you're in that black hole. Oh my, I know it too well. If you ever feel like sharing more of what's going on then I hope you know you can trust us to give you the love and support you always seem to offer

**gentle hugs**

iVillage Member
Brenda Bless you sweetie, for taking the time to worry about all of us when your
Community Leader
Sometimes we just need to make me time.
I think you are an amazing woman.
I love what it says about courage and if we are still standing that is reason enough to celebrate.
This year I will embrace that...it has been a difficult year for me personally...but I am still here...standing and let the Celebrations begin!
Thank-you so much for your wonderful words.
Nightangel
Nightangel
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-03-2009 - 10:24pm

(((((((((((((((((Brenda)))))))))))))))))))) Your are in my thoughts, prayers, and heart as you find the strength to continue surviving.

iVillage Member

(((((Brenda))))))....In view of how you are feeling, I thank you so much for at least acknowledging my post. I didn't know if anyone would. It was "that kind of post".

I've been in those holes so many times. I wasn't sure until last spring that I wouldn't do something but it was coming here and other boards that finally made me realize that I wouldn't. I don't think you will either. I don't sense it in you.

I will keep posting here(despite some who wish I wouldn't) IF I feel I can help. That's the least I can do to help you out. I used to cl several boards several years ago including one on Loss of a Parent....a really gut wrenching board. You can burn out really fast on some boards and I admire your ability to hang in there. Take your time and know we are thinking of you and hoping for the best.

gentle hugs with tears of hope.........JennyB