hello everyone

iVillage Member
hello everyone
Sat, 02-21-2009 - 2:58pm

Hi y'all

it's been a while. I hope everyone is doing ok.

I took some much needed time out for myself to re-evaluate and work out what I need. That is a fancy jumped-up way of saying I crashed and burned and was kept in hospital a little bit to be taken care of. But I am back, and starting over and all the rest.

There are lots of good things happening and I am being super-busy and so on. Aaaand, going to be an Aunty! Yay! V. excited and happy.

Rubie x

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-21-2009 - 3:07pm
Hey, Rubie I have been thinking about you and how you are doing.

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-22-2009 - 5:00am

Hi Rubie,

I just wanted to say I am glad you are doing better. That is ALWAYS good to hear AAAAAAAAANNNNNNND CONGRATULATIONS. It is fantastic to become an aunt. I miss my nieces and nephews I lost with the divorce years ago. It's great to be called Aunt..... I wish I could get to hold and play with the baby.

Take care of yourself and keep up the great work.

Love and hugs {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Mady Be Good
mwrg7.com

,Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
,Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-22-2009 - 9:28am
Nice to hear from you! I hope you're feeling a little better now. Also, congrats on being an aunt! That's awesome!! I bet some little child is going to get very spoiled, ;-).
**gentle hugs**

Gail
**gentle hugs**

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 10:15am
Hi Rubie! Congrats on being an Aunty! I'll be fun! I have two adorable neices (will be offical when I eventually get married) that I love to bits. Even though the one is entering her terrible two's....Yikes!

Alisa

Alisa