iVillage Member
This is A Very Difficult Time
Sun, 03-08-2009 - 5:08am

Hello.

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-12-2009 - 4:03am

Shannon {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I just read some of the other posts and the second one you wrote. I felt compelled to post again.

PLEASE HONEY, I do understand wanting to hurt yourself. We ALL do it in SOME way or another. Can you PLEASE post on the SI board AND can you call a pdoc OR a hot line of some sort. PLEASE call a friend. You can call me or I could call you. PLEASE don't hurt yourself. I just told someone ELSE this...you WILL be hurting and punishing the wrong person here. YES we would ALL love to see our perps punished, burn in hell, shot to death or whatever...We usually do not get that "pleasure". SO...think about it. Stop tying to hurt the wrong one here. Talk to someone about getting those feeling out about the perp. Maybe write down what you would like to have had done. Tell someone what you would do if you could. Do ANYTHING but hurt yourself. You have NO reason to punish YOU!

I totally KNOW this is a hard one to believe. But trust me, I know what I am talking about. Everytime one of us hurts ourselves, we are punishing the wrong people. And...we KNOW who the right ones are...Call a friend or tdoc, or call a hotline. Or, get me your number and I will call you, or you can call me. Ok please promise us you will NOT hurt yourself...we are all feeling your pain and we want to help you honey.

Love and hugs {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

,Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
,Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-12-2009 - 5:07pm

Becky,

I tried to email you but it says your email option is turned off.

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-12-2009 - 7:43pm

It may seem minor compared to what you are up against, but like you I couldn't sleep at night and I have found drinking chamomile tea with honey before bed I just fall straight to sleep.

I still get the most bizarre dreams but at least I am not full of anxiety before sleep

Fluppet x
Fluppet x  x

Pages