Arrested!!!!!

iVillage Member
Arrested!!!!!
Thu, 03-12-2009 - 10:02am
Mike has been arrested!!!! Praise God! Apparently he got arrested Mon night at work. The charges are wierd though. Failure to appear in court (from about 3 yrs ago) and drug addicition. The second is a real puzzler. Mike was also told he was arrested for driving with a suspended license. That was cleared up several years ago and his license is valid. Personally, I think they were just reaching for any reason to retain him. Works for me. They have until his court date of April 16 to come up with enough to get him for what he did to his girls. My folks saw and retained another attorney Tue. Hopefully the girls will be in their custody before the weekend. My folks first order of business is gyn exams and counseling. This is what will hopefully build enough of a case against Mike. Mike can get out on bail but nobody is willing to help him. He either owes them money already or they think he did it. His wife is being evicted because he is no longer paying her rent. I am for that one actually. She is really playing some games now. She is emailing anyone in the family she has addys for smearing not only Mike but my folks and my sister and I. Fine, tell the world he molested his girls. Why smear the rest of us with untrue bs? And hiding the girls? She has claimed to everyone that not one member of our family has shown a bit of interest in their wellbeing in all of this. What??? I have called, emailed, offered to take them for a weekend. My sis has emailed the girls directly. My folks have gone to try and see the girls twice and tried to give their stepmother money. My brother and her have been together for nearly 10 yrs. We have never liked the way the girls got treated. Her kids always had better. The punishments way more severe on the girls. All handed down by sil, not their dad. Honestly, we will all be glad when the divorce happens. Still we are grateful that she has tried to protect the girls. Why she is playing games now is lost on me. Soon it will be over though. BTW, I spoke with my mom last night for the first time since the arrest. She actually sounded like her old self. She sounded good. I knew getting MIke out of her house would have that effect.

iVillage Member
In reply to: raetonycass
Fri, 03-13-2009 - 9:01am
YEAH!!! I am so glad to hear good news thank goodness this can start some justice for you and the girls ((HUGS)) to you all keep us posted :))
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-12-2009 - 3:37pm
YAY!!! That is great news. I am glad they finally arrested him! I hope that they are able to get enough to keep him. Let us know how things go!
Cynthia
You are loved, You are Special, You are WORTH IT!
Cynthia You are loved, You are Special, You are WORTH IT!
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-12-2009 - 11:45am
Yippee!!

Looks like something is going right finally.