Typical!!!

iVillage Member
Typical!!!
Mon, 03-30-2009 - 5:33pm

Possible Trigger*

GRRRRRRRRRRR

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Stomp Stomp Stomp having a big tantrum here

I am so so angry tonight at hmmm have a guess, who pushes my buttons?

It's my brother's birthday next week and apparently there is a tea going on for him, yes I know I have been struggling everytime I go there but my stepdad is such a low life such a control freak idiot, he only ever cares about his own feelings.

I spoke to him this morning and he said there wasn't any plans and clearly there is and no I am not imagining it, he sometimes does this.

I text my sister in law and she told me about the plans but no-one asks me, I wasn't even asked to my own nephew's birthday last year and I do so much for him.

I hate him right now, he is a little weasel, he only cares about himself and his own feelings, he chooses and decides everything. I detest the way he is controlling everything.

I know he was talking negatively behind my back last week as he got caught out, he was saying one thing to my face and another thing to my mom behind my back.

I wish I had the guts to walk away from them for good and move away, they seriously do not deserve me at all in any way.

I can't see how the stuff that has gone on can be repaired, they just cause me endless damage.

I am feeling very hateful and disgusted and angry towards them right now, how is that I am outcast when I am more decent than all of them put together.

Why do I put myself through going anywhere near them, wish I had never moved closer to my mom it was so a total mistake, I had my friends when I lived the other side of the country.

The only reason I moved was because my parents divorced and to help my mom, yet again allowing them to ruin my life again.

I am so mad right now, I put myself through hell by going there and being around them but to know it's not even worth it is insulting.

My stepdad usually texts me and he didn't all last week, I asked him on the phone and he avoided the question, wish I had listened to my gut instinct about him and never got close to him.

Fluppet x
Fluppet x  x
iVillage Member
In reply to: fluppet
Tue, 03-31-2009 - 2:12pm
I am sorry that you have to deal with a family like that. It is sad. I wish I had some advice to fix the problem. ((((((HUGS))))) I hope things get better. Good luck!
Cynthia
You are loved, You are Special, You are WORTH IT!
Cynthia You are loved, You are Special, You are WORTH IT!
iVillage Member
In reply to: fluppet
Tue, 03-31-2009 - 1:46pm
Photobucket

Dealing with family is so difficult.