My Mother 20yrs This Day

iVillage Member
My Mother 20yrs This Day
Wed, 04-01-2009 - 4:22am

It is 4am and April 1st.

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-01-2009 - 6:10am

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shannon))))))))))))))))))))))))))

All my love sweetheart, thinking of you

Fluppet x
Fluppet x  x
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-01-2009 - 10:50am
You are in my thoughts and Prayers today. ((((((HUGS))))))
Cynthia
You are loved, You are Special, You are WORTH IT!
Cynthia You are loved, You are Special, You are WORTH IT!
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-01-2009 - 11:24am
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-01-2009 - 11:28am
My thoughts and prayers are with you and Leo.
**gentle hugs**

Gail
**gentle hugs**

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-01-2009 - 7:57pm

Hi Shannon...it's Jenny. Did you feel the wind today? Did you see a flower? Did a bird fly by.

That was your mom saying hi. She saved you for a reason, not so that your heart would break every April 1st. Look for her....she's there waiting for you to say hello.

How do I know? I'm not religious but I know a higher power and a miracle when I see it and I've seen plenty. I used to have a bakery and I did the wedding cakes for the 4 girls in a lovely family that always treated me like part of the family. A month after the last girl announced her engagement the mom got cancer...stage 4. She died a month before the wedding. I decorated the wedding cake with mom's favorite flowers...white lilacs both real flowers all around the cake and etched into the icing. I got it all set up and there was this huge whoossshh and the wind took all the white lilacs and threw them up in the air. Mom was there and loved the cake...I could feel it. She threw those lilacs up in the air as a sign of happiness. I shared what had happened when the bride got there and she agreed. She felt her in the wind too that day. Everyone could.

Where is your mom waiting for you today...in the wind, the flowers, the animals, Leo? I know she's there and I hope you do too. I will light a candle for her and say a prayer to her as well in hopes she can reach out to you and comfort you.

gentle hugs..............Jenny