sorry i have not been here...

iVillage Member
sorry i have not been here...
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 4:28pm

I am very sorry.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 7:01pm

I can speak for only myself but you have not let me down.

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-29-2009 - 12:24pm

Hey (((Shannon)))!

So nice to hear from you. Happy birthday and happy anniversary! And please let Leo know how glad I am to hear he's doing better. That's great.

It sounds to me as though things have returned to somewhat of a normal routine around your home. It could be that it's simply time to pick up where you left off with your healing. I would try to just go with it and get back into therapy. I know it's easier said than done but that's why I say to just go with it. I mean, try not to fight it or judge it too much.

**gentle hugs**

Gail
**gentle hugs**

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-29-2009 - 4:50pm
Shannon, Hugs to you.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-03-2009 - 8:25am
You don't need to apologise, we all love you here and are with you all the way xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fluppet x
Fluppet x  x
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-04-2009 - 6:15am

Dear Shannon{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Holy moly girl, WHY would you even think you are letting us down? YOU were not put here to fix us. This ENTIRE board goes up and down and up and down; like a roller coaster. There is NOTHING to apologize for!

The ONLY thing you have to be concerned with is you and Leo. I am just so thrilled to read that he is doing so well. Best news I have heard in a long time.

Have you been talking in therapy about how you are feeling. I think there is SO much on your plate you are overwhelmed and not SURE HOW to feel. I can totally understand. PLEASE give yourself a break here. Give Leo a hug and give yourself an even BIGGER one. I have a feeling you need one right about now.

You have been through so much. Try again to stay calm and focused. Have been having this discussion with another online friend. We all know this is hard to do, but if you can JUST TRY. I am trying along with you.

Take care and hang in. Love to you and Leo {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Mady Bead Good
www.mwrg7.com

,Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
,Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket