Rape..?

iVillage Member
Rape..?
Sun, 06-14-2009 - 1:21am
So...Last July I got raped. Since then, I've started having sex with my fiancee. Instead of being terrified of it, I've found myself having rape fantasies. I've heard of girls who are scared to have sex, but never of girls who've been raped WANTING it. I don't want to ACTUALLY be raped, but I want my fiancee to be a complete a$shole, I want the fighting, I want him to force me into it. Ever since I got raped, I've wanted him to be completely Dom when we have sex. I don't know what to do..Whether this is normal? Help!
iVillage Member
In reply to: verbear
Tue, 06-16-2009 - 12:59pm
My advice then would be to find a therapist trained in sexual abuse.

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-16-2009 - 1:00am

Opal, I was a child. Well, I was a teenager. I was 16.

Melissa, I never called a center. In fact I never told anyone but my fiance. Yes him and I were together for a year before it happened, and he knew right after, as soon as I could tell him. I haven't seen a therapist for it, or anything. Only my fiance knows.

Hope that helped clear some things up.

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-15-2009 - 8:41pm
Photobucket

Hi and welcome to the Sexual Abuse Healing board.

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-15-2009 - 10:05am

Hi and welcome to the board. However, your situation is a bit unique from most of the members here. Most of us were victims of childhood sexual abuse so our perspective may not be very helpful for you. Perhaps the best thing would be to speak to a counselor who specializes in sexual issues and rape. You may not have processed all the emotions from your experience.

I'm sorry I can't offer much more insight. I wish you the best.

Gail

**gentle hugs**