Tears Wont Stop

iVillage Member
Tears Wont Stop
Fri, 06-19-2009 - 6:54pm

the tears wont stop..... these things happen with hubby and then i fall completely to pieces and EVERYTHING from the earliest i can remember to everything now just caves my heart and suffacates me like i just canyt take anymore and the tears wont stop they start at the drop of like nothing.... they just well and well up.

iVillage Member
In reply to: sjn73
Fri, 06-19-2009 - 7:20pm

Shannon,

It's okay to express your feelings.

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-19-2009 - 8:34pm
((((((Shannon)))))

Like healing said you are allowed to cry.

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-20-2009 - 1:23am

(((((Shannon))))) Take some time to stop and breathe deeply. Just calmly take long, deep breaths in and out. Just feel your lungs filling with air. Imagine breathing in peace and calmness and blowing out the stress. Try to stop to breathe every time you start feeling overwhelmed. I know it souds so simple, but it really does help. Imagine yourself in a peaceful place as you do this. Imagine people you love, wonderful smells, sounds, sights, etc. Get as into that safe place as you can when you're feeling overwhelmed. Print this off as a reminder if it helps you. Try to take 10 or 15 minutes to do this before the feelings get out of control. Or if you don't have that much time, just do the deep breathing as you do other things.

As for your nephews party, will