Never say you're done with memories!!!!!

iVillage Member
Never say you're done with memories!!!!!
Mon, 07-06-2009 - 5:36pm

After all the he&& I went through this spring I figured I had finally emptied out my personal Pandora's box of memories. What more could possibly be in there???

We'll...it appears there may be more after all. I hurt my back. Woke up Saturday about 3:30am with horrible pain in my left side. I've been having muscle spasms on that side but physical therapy was helping. Then BANG!....major pain. Ended up in the ER for the morning getting IV pain meds and anti-nausea meds(from the pain meds). They ruled out anything inside so it looks like my spine again. I just came from my primary's office and getting X-rays to rule out a fracture since it's at a really bad place in the middle of my back(right under the bra).

But I got another flashback along with the intense pain. I knew my father had injured my neck but had no memories of injuries to my mid or lower back. Now I do....or at least a hint of what might have happened.

Will these ever stop????? I'm beginning to think not.

Here's to a long and painful summer....emotionally and physically! At least it will give the new T something to work on.

gentle hugs to everyone..................JennyB

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-07-2009 - 8:58pm

It is said that your mind will only

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-07-2009 - 11:02pm

((((((((((((((((((((Jenny))))))))))))))))))))

I just came here to post about your back and pain and ask for prayers for you... as you have taken care of me (and Leo) in the same manner........ but I see you have been here.

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-08-2009 - 12:01pm

Thanks Shannon....and the same goes for you. I'm sorry I had to put you off a little while but it's all I can do to post here. I sit for a little while and type then head back to bed. I've been neglecting the board and felt badly. I want so much to talk to you and to see you but the pain can make me very ornery and I don't want to be ornery with anyone. Posting in my few moments of less pain is better than blowing our friendship by getting mad due to pain. I know you'd understand but I don't want the guilt. We will talk soon. I see another doc tomorrow and hopefully that will get more tests going and more treatment for the pain. It's really hard to breathe.

I don't know how I'll drive to the new T today or sit for an hour and talk but I need to. Got a flashback as to how my back was injured in the first place and I need his "safe place" to explore it. It's going to hurt emotionally and physically but much needed.

Once I can talk without pain I'll call you but in the meantime, feel free to email me. I'll respond when ever I can. This "practicing sitting" is hard sometimes but I need to do it. Can't spend my life on my back now, can I. I have a trip to make to your neck of the woods.

gentle hugs and love..............Jenny

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-08-2009 - 3:06pm

No I can make the trip up there and that is what I am planning once my husband decides to calm his a** down a bit and my own emotional "everything" can settle some.

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-09-2009 - 3:23pm

Photobucket

Jenny I am sorry to hear you are having back problems.