new here

iVillage Member
new here
Tue, 10-27-2009 - 1:31am

iVillage Member
In reply to: loganshotmom
Wed, 10-28-2009 - 2:37pm

Hi loganshotmom. You edited your post before I had a chance to read it. Obviously you came here for a reason and wanted some help. I understand the fear of telling things you've perhaps never shared before. I just recently posted some information about my story, only a few days later to edit it and take out a lot of the information as the thought of it being out there on this board was too upsetting. So I understand. Just know that you're not required to tell details or say anything that makes you uncomfortable. If all you're ready to do is to come here and be supported, that's okay. Just do what you're comfortable with. And if this first step--typing something and later getting rid of it all--is all you can do for now, that's okay too. I hope that if you need support and help from us that you can let us know. There are some wonderful people on this board and I've received a lot of support over the years. Our leader, Melissa, is wonderful and I've gotten so much help from her and others here. So take care of yourself and come back if you feel comfortable. We all understand as every one of us here was SA (or most of us were SA I should say--a few are family and friends of SA survivors).

allie

iVillage Member
In reply to: loganshotmom
Wed, 10-28-2009 - 7:18pm
Photobucket