Introducing Myself

iVillage Member
Introducing Myself
Tue, 11-10-2009 - 11:34am

Hi

I wanted to share my story for advice and support.

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-10-2009 - 3:45pm

You aren't alone, Sunnybelle..........we are here and we understand. Everyone here has gone through abuse of some kind and can relate to the loneliness and isolation. It's too bad we can't talk bout this more openly but the stigma still stands.

But here there is no stigma and you can feel free to ask questions or share your abuse or just ask for support in a tough time, no questions asked. We know.

So relax and post or lurk or do whatever YOU need to do to make YOU feel safe and secure. That is what it is all about. this is the one place where, "It is all about YOU".

gentle hugs...............Jenny

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-11-2009 - 3:37pm

Hi

Yes I go thru waves of emotions, as the uncle incident just happened. I am very angry at him for doing that to me, I find that it is hard to talk to people about it. I am embarrassed and I went through a rough period a few months back.

I am very guarded when it comes to sex, I have not learned to trust someone
completely to enjoy it.

I find that I am always questioning guys motives and their comments. It has been a long time
since I felt that I can trust a guy with myself. I am worried that I will never really enjoy it as my past experiences have not been great experiences.

I find that I shut down mentally during the process and I almost would prefer not to have sex and just cuddle. But guys rarely want to just do that.

I want to overcome this and be normal and not look at sex as a death sentence. I tend to hide my figure in big sweaters and sweats, because I don't want to attract that kind of attention.

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-12-2009 - 8:51pm
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-20-2009 - 11:15pm

Sorry I'm late with my welcome.