Strange Post Rape Dreams

iVillage Member
Strange Post Rape Dreams
Fri, 01-22-2010 - 3:11am

I'm sorry for the usual title of my posting but I don't really know how to refer to my strange feelings. When I was thirteen, I was violently raped by a guy in a white pickup truck. When I was a kid we were very poor. My dad left my mom and we lost everything. I had gotten a job cleaning a bar before school. I worked from 430am to 630am. I got a dollar a day or seven dollars a week. One morning around 415am this guy in a white pickup was able to grab me and pull me into the cab of his truck. He beat the hell out of me and put his unit, fingers, and tongue into every orifice of my body. There aren't words to describe the pain. I remember kicking and kicking until somehow I hit the door handle of his truck and I fell out of the cab on to the street. I remember the crunching sound in my head and neck. In the background I heard a loud sound and then I felt a heavy pressure and my body flying into the air and crashing to the ground. He had run over me with his truck. I remember my face burning. I felt cold air hitting my butt and I realized that he had pulled my undies and pants down over my feet. I remember crying because I wasn't able to pull my undies and pants up. Both my legs and right hand would not work, they were badly broken up by the wheels of the truck.

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-22-2010 - 10:08am

Hi and welcome to the board. All I can say is, wow, what a horribly tragic experience! That was such a savage attack and

**gentle hugs**

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-22-2010 - 2:04pm
Foolish welcome back to the board.

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-23-2010 - 10:43am

Hi Gail

Thanks for your concern. He was never captured. Your question of what happened afterwards was very interesting. What I mean is that I feel like I just walked off the edge of the world. You got me to thinking. I don't really remember a lot what had happened after the attack. For sure the last thing I remember is the cold water on my face and hair in the gutter. What I remember next is very confusing. I remember looking up and seeing what appeared to be a big silver light above me. I was laying down on my back and I felt very very cold. I remember moving my left hand trying to feel for a blanket. I could see what appeared to be a hundred people around me and a lot of noise and yelling. This