The Zodiac Match Test:

iVillage Member
The Zodiac Match Test:
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:40am
http://www.emode.com/tests/zodiac/index.jsp

Date The Right Sign For Your Personality. This is a very informative quiz! I will post my results as a reply to this post.

Enjoy all!!

Blessings,

Nicole /|\

~Nicole

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:51am
Nicole, the best Zodiac Match for your personality is Leo.

(Ha, ha, ha! My husband is a Cancer....hope I am at least a little bit compatible with him ;-) Ha, ha!)

Leo, the Lion (July 23 to August 22): This generous and faithful partner is just your

type. Initially, a Leo may catch your eye with their outgoing ways and flamboyant

personal presence. But as you get to know them, you're even more likely to be drawn to

your Leo's strength and loyalty. Be aware, people born under this sign are known for

seeking pleasure at every turn. Typically, they aren't afraid to take risks to get what

they want. This can-do, forceful nature can make Leos seem a bit domineering at times.

However, a Leo partner will also usually be very willing to work through any problems

that arise between the two of you. In the bedroom, you'll likely find the Lion to be a

romantic lover with an ample sex drive. This is just another aspect of their love for

life, attention, and fun.

Although Leo is your strongest Zodiac Match, your responses indicate there are a number

of other astrological signs that you're highly compatible with.

~Nicole

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 5:54am
Scorpio, it says! But I'm happily married to a cute and cuddly Cancer!Scorpio, the Scorpion (October 24 to November 22): This powerful and passionate partner is just your type. Initially, a Scorpio may catch your eye with their confidence and determination. But as you get to know them, you're even more likely to be drawn to the firmness of your Scorpio's convictions and the strength of their desires. People born under this sign often have magnetic personalities. They're also usually able to communicate with a great intensity of emotion. Be aware, because of Scorpios' strong, passionate natures, they sometimes have a tendency to become jealous or critical. However, a Scorpio's love can also be exceptional in its depth and potency. In the bedroom, you'll likely find the Scorpion to have a high libido that keeps them sexually charged. In general, Scorpios are people who feel deeply and react strongly to their emotional perception of the world around them.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 8:13am
Well, I am a Pisces happily married to a Leo for nearly 10 years, but I got Pisces as my perfect match!
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 7:06pm
The best Zodiac Match for my personality is...

Aquarius, the Water Bearer (January 21 to February 19): This friendly and thoughtful partner is just your type. Initially, an Aquarius may catch your attention by showing you their intellectual side and optimistic outlook. But as you get to know them better, you're likely to be even more drawn to an Aquarian's idealistic resolve and focus on making positive change. People born under this sign are frequently capable of seeing both sides in any dispute. This can make them quite talented when it comes to finding creative solutions in your relationship. Your Aquarius may be a bit headstrong at moments, but they'll also tend to look for the bright side in times of trouble. In the bedroom, you'll likely find the Water Bearer both discrete and cautious. An Aquarian will ordinarily make sure that all areas of your relationship are strong before plunging into sex. Overall, Aquarians are solid, unwavering partners and complex people. So, it may take you a little extra time to get to know your Aquarian match, but it's apt to be well worth the wait.

Fun quiz! My bf's a Leo...hmmm...

Love Kellie :)