What on Earth is my deal?

iVillage Member
What on Earth is my deal?
Tue, 06-29-2010 - 4:43pm

So, I am a healthy 26 yr. old. never had any medical problems. Once dealt with anxiety a few years back but other than that nothing serious. Im not on any RX and I eat right and exercise regularly.

But....for the past almost two weeks I have had no energy, zilch. Right now I can barely keep my eyes open (its on 3:40 pm)!!! I still have six more hours of my day left! I have been sleeping through the night and it seems I keep going to bed earlier and earlier (10, 9:30, 9, 8:30) Ive also felt nauseated and dizzy for the past couple of days. Im not really under any stress and my life well its not complicated. I have an easy job I like, money in the bank, food on the table, roof over my head, my hubby and I both have working vehicles, sex and marriage are good. But I just feel like crap. I feel rather disoriented and Ive been rather emotional and crying more (im not a big cryer either). It sucks!

I don't have insurance so I am hesitant to go to the doctor unless its pretty serious. Any suggestions? Oh its not PMS.

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-30-2010 - 12:01pm

I'm sorry you're having these problems.

Photobucket">

Community Leader
Fri, 07-09-2010 - 7:01am
When you mentioned feeling this way I was thinking depression.
I would go to the doctor since this seems so out of the ordinary...norm for you, maybe it will put your mind at ease.
You are obviously concerned, I would be to.
~hugs~
<3
Nightangel
Nightangel
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-10-2010 - 8:35pm
mrs.g_2009...Just checking up to see how you're feeling.

Photobucket">