Wow, this is sooo wierd! (m)

iVillage Member
Wow, this is sooo wierd! (m)
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 1:30am
But here goes. I had such a great surprise today. Zana came by the office on her way back to school. She said I had a message on her cell phone. I listened to it and it was Kari! She had just called to say hi and to see how we were doing. Also to say that she can't get on her computer right now and is missing her regular chats. It was so good to hear her voice. I am not exactly a social butterfly and am not much good at keeping in touch, but I just wanted all the ladies that I met this summer to know that I miss you so much. It was just so great actually being able to sit down and talk with old friends like that. And for those of you that I didn't meet...well, I guess there will just have to be another trip! I haven't been sure about being able to go to LV or not, but after talking with Kari, I know I have too.

It was a good day all around. Z called to say she got her grades for this quarter and she got a 4.0! Her first one, not even marred by an A-. She was so expecting not to do well in a couple of her classes this term and is really pleased with herself. (No living with her for a while! LOL) On top of that, I got a short email from my son giving me his address and phone # and saying that he's doing well. That was it. Not exactly overflowing with details or schmaltz, but it was good to hear from him. Now, if I could just win the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes.....

I hope that those of you who have sons or daughters in places you'd rather they weren't hear good tidings from them soon too.

Kat

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 2:46am
Kat, how nice to hear from Kari and your son...(((Hugs))) cindy
~*~*~All..things..work..together..for..good.....~*~*~

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 2:34pm
HI Kat

That is great that you heard from Kari and I am so looking forward to seeing you in Vegas.

Congrats to Zana Way to go girl!!!

I agree it is wierd but what the heck keeping us on our toes

Love ya

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 3:55pm
What a nice day you are having! I will keep my fingers crossed for the PCH Prize Patrol to show up at your door!!

Hugs

Photobucket

<