How do I join a morning chat....(M)

iVillage Member
How do I join a morning chat....(M)
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 11:41am
I tried to join the morning chat, followed the instuctions and proceeded to clean my kitchen while waiting for something to happen. Can anyone tell me what i did wrong? all i got was a grey screen with icons on the top. when i clicked on health challenges to join the chat, nothing happened, however it did show 9 people in the chat, so i know i was in the right place. I know it must be esay, but i'm sure not seeing it. Help.....thanks for the help...phyllis
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 2:37pm
Hi Phyllis

You follow the link and then have to click on the format you want to use to enter the chat. Click on that and it should take you there. Hope this works for you see you at chat tomorrow at 12noon CST.

Hugs

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 2:45pm
Thanks Mary...i thought thats what i did. I'll keep trying till i get it right or give up....n/t
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:54am
Hi Phillis don't give up. There is a link at the top of the board. You can use or just go to the chat schedule and find our chat. Keep trying we would love to have you join us.

Hugs

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 2:51pm
Phyllis, Did you download a version of ichat or one of the other chat programs? I think I remember that I had to download something before I could really get into chat. Sorry...a meno brain can't be positive but I think that might be part of your problem. You can go to our chat even when it isn't our time and work on downloading and then pop into whatever chat is in that room at that time and just tell them you're testing.(I did.) lol Of course if you have luck like mine it'll be for sexual dysfunction or some other equally as startling subject. lol hugs Hope to see ya in chat soon.-BB (Bobbie)