I'm to old for change! (m)

iVillage Member
I'm to old for change! (m)
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 12:21pm
Is this a case of someone had too much time on their hands and needed to create a puzzle....or iVillage thinks they're saving money with this format? Maybe the powers that be haven't heard the old expression, "If it's not broke, don't fix it". I believe every couple years they have to toss a challenge to the members just out of curiousity to see how many will actually stick around to figure out the latest mess. Remember the color changes and how many about dove out on that one? Ah well, I suppose I could spend time trying to solve this mess instead of reading my book today.

Just for the sake of my own inquisitiness, does anyone actually like this new format? Doesn't this just seem like a lot of work, or is it just me? Well, for any of you that were actually able to open my message, hope you have a great day. If you're smart enough to know how to reply to it...way too go! If anyone knows the CEO's of iVillage...sing them a line or two of that infamous song, "Kiss This" for me. LOL! (((firm embrace))) Kay

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 12:30pm
Kay, don't worry, every goes "ewwww" the first time they look

at this format, lol.

The more you use it, the easier it gets; trust us!!

Major hint....Log in at the top when you first come to the board.

Also, use the "Outline View" to see all posts and replies. The click

is below the header.

You can keep both Outline view and folder view open, as it helps. When you

read a post, it opens in a new window; when done just close it and it will

take you back to the view you were in...you'll see. and it's much faster!

I don't know all I need to yet, but Mare, Lor, Jan and I are having fun with it.

love,

Cindy

~*~*~All..things..work..together..for..good.....~*~*~

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 12:36pm
It's really ok once you get used to it. I'm learning and finding all kinds of good things. I don't like change either, but I am told it was necessary, so I guess I'll go withe the flow. How is Rhonda doing?? Hugs, Gabby

&n

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 12:43pm
Thank you, thank you, thanks Cencia! Anyway, I THINK it's you I'm thanking. I need all the help I can get. I know I'll eventually get used to it. You should've been around to hear how everyone yelped when the boards were changed to read in descending order instead of ascending! Wow! I thought iVillage was going to be boycotted. Hugs! Kay
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 12:46pm
I'm having fun too....LOL....HUGS!

&n

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 12:50pm
It took my roomie to remind me that I like to learn new things before I realized, "Oh yeah! This could be interesting". So, I'm operating on the theory that I'm learning something new...along the order of Physics II or perhaps, Calculus. Like I could learn either of those even in my wildest, most extreme dreams! I will hang around and get a lock on this and try not to complain too much. Yeah, right!

Rhonda is hanging in there. Some changes. Thanks for asking Gabby. Hugs! Kay

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 2:07pm
Hi Kay. No I don'think I like this new look but will give it a chance. To me it looks more like e-mail than a message board. Hugs, Bernie
Hugs, Bernie
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 2:13pm
Now Kay you are not too old and I am not sure I love this new format either but hey nobody ask me LOL Good to see you lady were you been and what you reading??

Love

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 2:24pm
I'll stick it out Bernie, but you know I have to make noises about it or it just wouldn't be fun! I do think prevailing heads got together and made this about as complicated as they possibly could though. See? That's me grumbling. Does remind one of e-mail a bit. So...how ya doing Bernie? Hugs! Kay
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 3:35pm
I know Kay what you mean, the more I learn the less I know!

Hugs Mary

Grams

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 3:42pm
Hi Kay, its me again:) I was just wondering if you and Bob were going to Vegas? Mac and I are. Hope we can finally meet:) Hugs, Bernie
Hugs, Bernie

Pages