Guess I'll be posting less (m)

iVillage Member
Guess I'll be posting less (m)
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 3:35pm
This really is going to be taking more time for us ladies with phone lines. I'll try to read when I can and respond, but the embed all was a big help. My personal opinion is not that it "bogged down" the system (I mean how BIG is the interent, anyway?), but that this way they get all their advertisements viewed. In any case, since there's nothing I can do about it, I will make the best of it. I must say it just took me 5 minutes to find the login, couldn't they display THAT a little more prominantly? Or is it just me? lol. Think I'll try to learn a little more about the new features in the next few days, I always enjoy learning new things and I love a challenge *smile*. Charlie
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 4:53pm
Charlie, look at it this way. You've already figured out how to log in and post! Now it's just a matter of finding the best way for you to read the board and use all the features! I'm sure you'll be here often, once you get it all figured out.

Jan

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 5:23pm
you mean my wining isn't going to make them change back? lol. Ok, I'll do my best. Charlie
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 7:43pm
HI Charlie

You can do this it is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Love

Mary

&n