FB, Ruthie, MsLili, all "board challenge

iVillage Member
FB, Ruthie, MsLili, all "board challenge
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:21am
challenged sisters"! I hope we can get used to this...but I am afraid that when we do they'll change it again! ;o)

It is so nice to see those sisters who have been absent for awhile. So maybe changes on the board were done to lure y'all out into the open? If it works I'm all for change at least once a month! Miss you gals! XOXOXO

K...I'm outta here. Meeting a friend at the gym then some shopping then home to read "New Board FAQ's" I prefer hands on experience but me thinks this one requires some studying!

Hugs to all. Have a loverly day ladies!

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:22am
Cappy it is different and seems impossible at first. The more you learn the easier it becomes.

Hope you have a good day

Love ya

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:42am
Ahhhh, good point Capperella! Did sort of ferrett some of us out of our hidey-holes, didn't it? Now you know who all simply can't resist a challenge. Well, if you can actually read stuff and understand it, my hat (a sun one of course) is off to you. I'm so hands on it actually takes my feet as a partner to work through some stuff. I think I need one of my younger grandkids here to explain all this to me. You know how children grasp information so quickly it can be downright embarrassing. I may have to resort to doing some studying myself. Have a fun day! Hugs! FB