Yeah I finally got in!!

iVillage Member
Yeah I finally got in!!
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:36am
Every time I popped in here I got a blank page. I was able to go to all my usual haunts in a timely manner but not here. Oh well now that I'm here I have to go pick up dd!! I have a question for you all. Does anyone have any info about helping the troops abroad?? I know we have ladies here who have relatives or know someone in the services. Would anyone be interested in adopting a service person or a group of them. Just curious-I know the Red Cross is accepting donations but I thought something more personal would be nice. Let me know ((HUGS)) Becky
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 12:46pm
HI Becky

Sorry I have no idea but I think it would be a great idea to adopt a person in the service.

Love ya

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 2:20pm
I'm for that idea Beck. In fact, how many members do we have on this board with a loved one in the military right now? I haven't kept up as well as I should. I know Honey & RJ do. Maybe we could make the members family our projects? Just a thought. I think the meaning would be doubly great.

This is just a different set-up, isn't it? I'm trying to keep my interest level up and not want to blow the new format sky-high with harse words. Not easy. Hugs! Kay