Adding an icon to your user name....

iVillage Member
Adding an icon to your user name....
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 12:55am
When you fill out your new profile, you can add an icon, like I added an angel and Meme added a rainbow. The "add an icon" is on the upper left area of the profile page. Gabby

&n

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 5:04am
NOT!!!! All I have in the upper left is update profile and board settings. I searched both and found no Icon link! WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:13am
Me too, found nothing. ..Free
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:23am
thanks gab i was wondering what the heck that was after your name!!i know you said its an angel but it looks like a baseball hat!!LOL ok gotta get my glasses on!! and dont forget im a whole leg away from the monitor!!LOLwill have to fill out my profile too.thanks for all the wonderful info!!((hugs))mindy
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:47am
Okay ladies who like a step by step instruction...Here goes showing you how to put your avatar/icon/cute little picture by your name....

click on your name anywhere you've entered something (where it is underlined)

this brings up a profile page

if you've done something with the profile page, there'll be an update your profile button to click on

if you haven't begun a profile, you need to click on the "Who I am" and then you can chose to fill in stuff or just click on a button that says "image" to find an avatar (the cute little picture thingys) you like. Next click on the image you chose and then make sure you hit the submit button before you close. Voila! You too can have a "thingy"by your name. Hope this helps, BB