Ok, I will make an attempt.....

iVillage Member
Ok, I will make an attempt.....
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:19am
But I did email iVillage and told them what I think about this format!

Finished my taxes last night, have a refund coming from the feds!! BUT, have to send more than half of it to the Great State of Ohio!! Grrrr!! We need to get the Democrats back in office here! LOL!!

Dd returned to school yesterday!! Yippee!! Short day, we had to go to juvenile court at noon, but it's a start. Last day is today, then spring break starts. Her wound is looking better, no more green slimy stuff coming out on the gauze. It was really yucky! Still lots of pain when she has to sit for a long time, so we'll see how long she lasts today.

Have my annual gyn visit today, REALLY looking forward to that! Not! Oh, well, just like car maintenance, gotta do it. On Tuesday, my doc ordered xrays of my right ribs, chest and my poor knee that I hurt in my graceful fall last week, but I haven't had time to have them taken. Maybe tomorrow.... The pain in my side has gotten worse, really worries me.

Ok, I'm chain smoking here, better get up and move! Vegas is on hold for now, not sure who's going and who isn't, family wise. Depends on some information ds will get for me today. Cross all body parts please! Have a good day, all, and I promise to quit whining about this new board format!

Hugs, Pam

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:37am
Top of the Morning to you Pam...Please get that pain in your side checked ASAP...Hope you have a great day my friend...Take care...Bren(PS...I'm not too crazy about this format either)
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:16am
pam i havent been around too much,so sorry to hear you took a fall too.hope that nothing is broken!!crossing all body parts for good news!!((hugs))mindy
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:39am
Pam hope this is a good day for you. Hope you can come to Vegas. Hugs to Sarah and get those x-rays Pam.

Love ya

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 11:38am
Do we realy have to talk about this again? STOP smoking....PLEASE....why? Because I love you and want you to be around a long, long time, ok? Ok, that's it for the lecture part, now, Sarah....I hope she keeps getting better and better. (((Sarah))) I also hope you didn't break anything. It may just be bruising that is causing the pain, let's hope so. Vegas.....I pray you can come, I want to meet you in person so bad! Hugs, G

&n