What I like about this new format-m

iVillage Member
What I like about this new format-m
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:25am
Okay! I might have had to dig deep for an answer to that old kind of high school theme title but there are at least a few of things I do like. #1 I like the fact that when I come in I can see how many new replies to a post have been posted since I read it. #2 I think the avatars or "thingys" as they've been more appropriately renamed are kinda cute. Will want to see if I can design some new ones and submit them to ivillage. Like maybe a witch's hat. Hehehehe my pretty! Or maybe sparkly red shoes from under a house would be more appropriate for this feeling that we've been hit by a house and landed in Oz with this new format? I chose my crown from the ME idea of "Princess of Quite Alot" rather than the "Queen of Everything"-she modestly said. #3 The Overview makes it much more like it was and seeing Roll Call with it takes me back to my warm fuzzy place where I could see all of us. Now...the thing they really need to work on is to get some WD40 into their level of performance here. I have cable modem or as we call it "Lickety-spilt computing" available to me and this is so slow even for me. I can't imagine how people with telephone hook-ups are dealing with this. They really must fine tune this much more to make it "improved." We were driving mustangs and we've been handed an old VW with only 3 cylinders but with a cute paint job. It needs to become at least Herbie! I also think that we should have a place other than general discussion where the wonderful hints of using this new contraption are all together rather than it takeing forever to cull them. But as the Queen of Disco sang, "I Will Survive!" Hugs all, BB
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:34am
Dang! I forgot to add #4...I like that they number the responses and show you the number that has been added since you were there last. My bad. lol Hugs, BB
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:57am
BB LOL

Hugs

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:59am
Well see there are good things about these changes... I am getting used to it but will take a bit more before I am HAPPY!

Hugs Lor