hell-o from mindy and mr.d-ick m

iVillage Member
hell-o from mindy and mr.d-ick m
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 12:21pm
i came to the board last nite and was totally surprised by all the wonderful things that were said about me and just wanted to give you gals my humble thank you's!!its always nice to be thought of in a postive way.i too feel that way about you,i must admit i went thru a spell of not posting alot on the computer but i still lurked by to see what was going on with all of you and what you were up to.in many ways you have also helped me,when i came to this board i was a person who was filled with fear of my own shadow,ok so i still am,when i came to this board i was leary of traveling,ok so who aint!!when i came to this board i had no trust in the human race,still dont!!when i came to this board oh h-ell im just glad i came here,i have made such wonderful friendships,met some great gals that i hope to meet again plus meet more that i havent met already.so thank you thank you thank you from a humble mindy.you gals are truly the best!!((((hugs))))mindy

p s with this new format you are not allowed to swear or use words like mr.d-ick.but i found if you put a hypen between the letters the computer dont know the difference!!LOL besides that is my husbands name,i never really thought of the guy as a hanging body part!!!ROFLOL i still kill me!!

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 1:11pm
Mindy, being the person that you are, I don't think you have any idea of the impact you have had on the lives of so many. There is nobody that does not talk fondly of our little dago from Wisconsin. Be it the ladybugs, the elephants at the zoo, or the beautiful walks you have taken us on around the lake you are one unique and special person that is loved and cherished. Just remember, you reap what you sow, and boy lady you have done one great job! You have made a great bouquet of friends.

Luv and Hugs, Ruthie

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 1:35pm
So, what you're saying is you discovered there is life outside your kitchen? Good! Hey, we may have added a little life into your..uhhhhh....life, but you added a conversation piece to all our our end of the day chats with our loved ones that would began with, "Guess what Mindy said/did today?" I will bet in every household of this WB bunch you are known to family members, neighbors and town wino's. Gotta face it, you are much loved by your friends here.

Besides coming out of your shell (I'm still trying to imagine you IN a shell) you've actually traveled beyond the outskirts of your city (more than once I might add!)and taught some of us (me) to try out new recipes and look at bugs in a new way. I'm not as suspect of old gents on the street passing wind 'cause I figure there's the chance they could be our mysterious Phathom Pharter and I'm sure if I see an odd looking guy running around with his 'arse hanging out, I'll know it's our guy we take to all parties....Pantless Joe. You're created a whole new world for us! A sick one...but, it's a world.

Mr. D-ick (clever you) has added loads of belly laughs from the bowels of your computer (sorry about that Rich, but we talk about you and generally snicker while we're doing it!). We know your family, your grandkids, your dog (Hi Sadie!) and the strangers you run into around your lake. We know the lengths your humor will take you but little about what moves you to tears or fears. You're the friend we cherish and the person we want to be like. So, what's to be surprised about? You're lucky you have all of us! LOL! Now...what's for din-din? (((firm embrace))) Kay

P.S. Loved YOUR P.S.

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 1:59pm
wow ruthie i guess i never really realized it.its something that i will always remember and cherish,a wonderful bouquet of friends,i think i mite be smelling an ode here!!;o)(((hugs)))your pisano mindy
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 2:08pm
Hey Mindy I cannot imagine you ever being shy. You have given this board more than I think anyone could ever tell you. From the walks,and runs by the lakeshore to those great odes you, became our "Mindy". We miss you here and hope you will post a little more. Ruthie is so right you have a great bunch of friends who love you here.

Leave it to you to figure out how to get the word d-ick on the board!!LOL

Love

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:47pm
thanks mare,those ivillage op's think their so smart!!LOL ((hugs))mindy
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:43pm
This is a test Mindy - my posts seem to be disappearing into outer((((((space. Mindy, you are a true nut, but I say that as a compliment, not in a bad way. I personally respond much better to nuts AND as the whole world knows, I'm a nut-magnet, so I can certainly see how we've found each other.

Too bad about the Mr. D*ick thing.

love,

eldri

love,

Eldri

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 8:16pm
Mindy, I lurk a lot on this board. And love to come here to see what Mindy is doing? I'm glad I found this place. I really miss your odes

Hugs

Billie

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:50pm
Mindy, you're the best!!! I would really miss your odes if we couldn't find them again. How's the ankle, getting used to the shower/bath manuevers?

&n

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 11:43pm
Leave it to you, Ms. Mindy, to find a way to cuss on the board!!! LOL!! I'll add my "Ditto" to all the nice things that were said about you! Just don't let them go to your head!! LOL!!!

Love and hugs!!! Pam

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 6:22am
LOL eldri i truly am a nut,i have been that way all my life,and its too late to change!!LOL but am glad to be in your nutty company!!LOL LOL (((hugs)))mindy

Pages