What? Am I to understand iVillage has..

iVillage Member
What? Am I to understand iVillage has..
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 1:59pm
...... destroyed our history here? We no longer have access to archives that's a testimony to every day this board has existed since the day it premiered? If that's the case, I'm devestated! I can't imagine anything worse that could have been taken from us. I don't know about the rest of you, but I spent many hours getting dusty in the archives that contained some of the wonderful moments we've experienced since the birth of this playhouse and meeting all of you for the first time. That aspect alone makes this new format stink! Who do I write to? Kay

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 2:10pm
oh no all my odes that i never copied because i thought i could go back and print them out.who do i write to.they have destroyed alot of good stuff!!((hugs))mindy
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 2:19pm
Kay the archive are still there all of them. Once again a big pain in the you know what but there are there. You have to click on archives at the top of the board and coninue clicking on more to get back to the ones you might want to see. The outline view helps here a great deal

Love

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:36pm
No Mindy! Not your odes! Well, that shows not to depend on anything. Print those suckers off as soon as you've posted them. By the by, I'm surprised you haven't written an ode about this format yet. Can we expect one? Hugs! Kay
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 4:19pm
Is ivillage paying for all the carpal tunnel problems we're going to get from all this clicking?

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 4:27pm
I've never lost so many post before! Geeze! I answered your post about an hour ago Mare, and it's not here. I'm losing count of how many have been gobbled up somewhere. Suppose Saddem Hes-insane blows up cyber mail for kicks?

Anyway, to repeat myself....I thank you for telling me how to get to the old ones. I was afraid they were gone forever. I understand it being a pain to get to them because so far this whole format is user unfriendly and difficult. It's making me crabby! Thanks Mare. Hugs!

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 4:30pm
Not to mention therapy, 'cause I for one am going nuts trying to get all this figured out. I can't keep track of new post from old ones. I know the color changes to brighter once I've answered them but I have to spend an hour digging around through them to find out what's what. Groan! This is starting not to be fun!
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 4:58pm
Kay I have lost a few post myself today. It makes me a little crabby too. I did find though that if you go to read a post then at the bottom where the number of post are 12345 it will say read next if there is another post or go to the next discussion. This seems to help save time.

Hugs

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 5:00pm
Kay I had to go through all the post and answeres, so the board would know I had read them all. Ok and I did cheat a bit and mostly scanned through them and cable internet helped here. Then when I did click on unread post it sure made it easier. It took a while but finally I can now only read the new post as of right now.

Hugs

Mary

Edited 3/27/2003 6:03:21 PM ET by cl-maryaz1866

Edited 3/27/2003 9:55:48 PM ET by cl-maryaz1866

&n
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:09pm
Help! I have another headache and my patience is getting thin. I really need an archive that is very important to me. I printed it out but lost it because it was from a long time ago. Have searched in vain but no luck! Even tried the keywords they suggest etc.

This is really important to me and I need it. Think ivillage should have put out a warning about how hard archives would be to get. However, I did not miss this printout until today. It is one of Mindy's odes that was so very special for me. I am really disgruntled right now.

Ruthie

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:16pm
Ruthie I will try to get the answer to this and will help you figure it out. Hang in there I am betting this is the ode to your kitty am I right? I will get back to you asap

Love

Mary

&n

Pages